<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d12686247\x26blogName\x3dA+Golden+World\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://agoldenworld.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_CA\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://agoldenworld.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d968471568558905784', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, July 02, 2005
I can't believe I'm doing meme's again...

But alas, it's true, I am. Maybe I can use this to "replace" the bland, corporate BloggerTM user information section.

MAYBE

Alas, here we go...

Got this one from Heather:

1. What time did you get up this morning? About 10 AM (yup I'm lazy, though now thoroughly adjusted to the new time zone). Though I miss seeing Second Cups out here. It's all the Borg Starbucks. Grr. Though their Zen Tea is nice.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Neither. Christ they're expensive. Do I look like I'm made of money?

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Yes. Anakin is Darth Vader. Can you say duh? I've known for the better part of 22 years. As for the film, the Yorkshire Angel liked it, though groans about it now. As for me, I think the film redeems the last two weak offerings, giving us what we really wanted.

4. What is your favorite TV show? I'm Canadian, so it would have to be Hockey Night in Canada. Except I didn't get to see it this year. Bettman, you git, get this deal done already.

5. What did you have for breakfast? Mmmmm... 64 slices of american processed cheese... drools.... oops, that's what I ate between midnight and 6 AM.

6. What is your middle name? Anakin? Stewie? Ermm... it's Howard. Fuggeddaboutit.

7.What is your favorite cuisine? Is there any other cuisine opposed to Italian? My point exactly.

8. What food do you dislike? I ate some bad curried chicken when I was 16 and got a bad case of food poisoning from it, so that. I can't go into Bombay Behl anymore without puking on the server.

9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Italian flavoured Doritos... mmmmmmmmmm... almost tastes like pizza.

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Well, we "LISTENED" to Kill Bill vol. 1 all across the country, though now with things set up here, I'm listening to a lot of Barenaked Ladies, Pet Shop Boys, and Metallica's rendition of the Imperial March from Star Wars. "Ja prunie dolpot, Slimo!"

11. What type of car do you drive? 2001 Black Chevrolet Cavalier 2-door 4-speed piece of shit that slows down driving up the mountains between Kelowna and Vancouver.

12. Favorite sandwich? Classic Italian submarine from QUIZNOS cuz TOASTED TASTES BETTER (and they keep Don Cherry employed during the NHL strike).

13. What characteristic do you despise? Self-centeredness. And slow driving in front of me.

14. Favorite item of clothing? My Stewie Griffin baseball jersey.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Hell I could vacation in the mountains of Beautiful British Columbia for ages, though the Yorkshire Angel would like to return to the UK to visit family. So there.

16. What color is your bathroom? It used to be white.

Since 17 has been eliminated, I've added a bonus question at the bottom

18. Where would you retire to? Kelowna, BC. The best climate in all of Canada.

Since 19 has been eliminated, I've added a bonus question at the bottom

20. What was your most memorable birthday? Last year being able to celebrate with the Yorkshire Angel was nice. And a Geordie even called. That's more celebrating than I've had in ages.

Since 21 has been eliminated, I've added a bonus question at the bottom

22. Favorite sport to watch? Have you not been paying attention?? HOCKEY!

23. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? This is posted on a BLOG!! I'd tag someone, but I doubt they'd do it.

24. Person you expect to send it back first? See above already. I ain't typing that again.

25. What fabric detergent do you use? Whatever works. I'm a GUY (hold on let me check)...

Yeah I am. Ask me what tools I use (like DeWalt drills).

26. Coke or Pepsi? Well, since there's an ad campaign right now to catch people in promiscuous situations drinking Pepsi that has got me paranoid, I'll have a Pepsi please.

27. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Pfffft. What's sleep?

28. What is your shoe size? After metric conversion (double it and add 30), 50.

29. Do you have any pets? Not at the moment, though I want a cat, and the Yorkshire Angel wants a dog, we'll probably have a fish tank.

30. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your family or friends? Erm, you all do read right?

I'M IN VANCOUVER NOW! NOT TORONTO (Ed.'s note thank god!).

31. What did you want to be when you were little? In film. Funny how much things change, they stay the same.

Okay I lied. I couldn't find more questions, so I'm adding another meme.

Found at Tales from the Dorkside

10 years ago… I finished University, and completed my summer-long "alcoholic binge recovery program", which was a total failure.

5 years ago… I just started doing business in Los Angeles, California. Still bitter, alone, and single, and missed a flight to New York from LA on Sept. 11, 2001.

1 year ago… Had returned to film school to change gears in my life after doing years of sales. Just began my relationship with the Yorkshire Angel (and I'm getting tired of pasting the link so go to the sidebar. Git.

Yesterday… Moved into my temporary permanent residence in Burnaby, BC.

Today… Went up to Mt. Burnaby Conservation area today, on a very rare clear afternoon, and laughed heartily at two parachuters training on a side of the mountain.

Tomorrow… Having brunch with my cousin. Aside from that the Yorkshire Angel probably wants to spend money on candles. We have three right now. I sense in a month there will be 100.

1 year from now… Married to Dawn. Be working on several feature films a year, working on getting into the camera union, towards being a DOP. Shooting 2 short films a year. More bizzare than David Lynch.

5 years from now… Canada's premiere DOP (that's Director of Photography, or Cinematographer). Also quietly working on bizzare, Lynch-esque films.

10 years from now… Worked with Lynch, Spielberg, Lucas, influencing their visual style. Yup, I'm dreaming here.

5 snacks I enjoy… Roasted Maple Leaf early exits from the playoffs (oh, you mean food) Guinness (the beer that eats like a meal), Stella Artois, popcorn, pretzels, and pasta (yeah I make a big bowl as a snack).

5 songs I know all the words to… Keep on Rocking in the Free World - Neil Young, Enjoy the Silence - Depeche Mode, Nothing Else Matters - Metallica, Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne, Kyle's Mom is a Big Fat Bitch - Eric Cartman.

5 TV shows I watch… Hockey Night In Canada, Family Guy, King of the Hill, the Simpsons, Rick Mercer's Monday Report.

5 things I would do with a hundred million dollars… Pay off my debts, build a huge film studio, shoot something all on video just to say fuck you to all those who believe only in film, buy some property in Kelowna, and buy Dawn some roses.

5 locations I would run away too… Kelowna, Kamloops, Whistler, Banff, and Revelstoke. Why leave when you have everything right here?

5 things I like doing… watching cinema, making cinema, anything Dawn and I can do together, exploring the mountains here, filling out meme's in the not so serious frame of mind.

5 things I won’t wear… Panties, blouses, bras, a Boston Red Sox Jersey, or a Toronto Maple Leafs Jersey.

5 movies I’ve watched recently… Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Lord of the Rings somewhere in there, the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and of course, Killfilm (not Kill Bill, you've gotta ask me about this one).

5 famous people I’d like to meet... David Lynch, Tim Burton, Steven Spielberg, George Lucas, and Joe Sakic (hell he should be around here, he's from Burnaby).

5 of the biggest joys of the moment... Knowing that I'm finally making it in film, seeing the smile and glow Dawn has, breathing in clean air, enjoying our close proximity to nature, and the best bud in the world.

DOOBY DOOBY DOO! HERE!!
neolithic pondered at 18:32
Comments:
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »
 
Post a Comment