<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d12686247\x26blogName\x3dA+Golden+World\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://agoldenworld.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_CA\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://agoldenworld.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d968471568558905784', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 14, 2005
The one sentence that defines your life

Wether it be
"D'oh!" - Homer J. Simpson

"Excellent." - C. Montgomery Burns

"I'll make him an offer he can't refuse." - Don Vito Corleone

"Damn you vile woman!" - Stewart Gilligan Griffin

"Eat my shorts." - John Bender

or just simply "May the Force be with you, always." - Obi-Wan Kenobi (and hosts of other Jedi)
we as people tend to associate people with one dimensional catchphrases, right Lisa?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

As such, I just happened to be perusing the Internet Movie Database this morning, waiting for my 4 Red Bull buzz to wear off as so I could get some sleep after an all night rigging call. I decided to do some investigative research on the next film I shall be working on, Dungeon Seige, yup, the film adaptation of the VG.

Before I go further, I will be just doing a condor call on second unit. I've never played the game, nor will know any details of the film. As such, for the lurkers, I won't be able to answer any other questions than I'll be up in a crane for a night shot, enjoying some time to myself, reading Lynch on Lynch, as they shoot a background or establishing set of night shots. And getting paid $23.19 an hour to do so. Disclaimer over.

I decided just to see what imdb.com had to say about the film, and saw this page. Quite a few reputable stars. And Claire Forlani.

Thats right. AND Claire Forlani. No slam, she was great in Mallrats. But topping a list featuring other stars such as Burt Reynolds, John Rhys-Davies, and Ray Liotta, I thought she would have a greater tagline to her biography then this:
Ranked in Loaded's Hot 100 Babes.
neolithic pondered at 14:32
Comments: Post a Comment