<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d12686247\x26blogName\x3dA+Golden+World\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://agoldenworld.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_CA\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://agoldenworld.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d968471568558905784', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Chain Blogging Thingies

Yup. It's official. I'm bored. So I stole borrowed this from Samantha Burns. Anyhow here it goes.

Remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump every one up one place; add your blog's name in the #5 spot; link to each of the other blogs for the desired cross pollination effect.

1. bluestocking
2. colleenscorner
3. canadianexpatriatesblog
4. samanthaburns
5. agoldenworld

Next: Select four new friends to add to the pollen count.

Wow. Seeing as I've not been tagged by any of these in a long time (I kinda feel like the friend who people don't openly admit they know or like), this will take some thought.

...
...
...

Ok, first off, Todd, just to be a pain, but also, because he makes 1 post a solstice.

Secondly, somebody from the Project Bowl-a-verse. This could even include Chocobo Bobo, just so long as there's some form of translation. And a Kirk pic, as dear silk is on vacation, and I don't feel like waiting.

Thirdly, Laura, as she seems to like these meme things.

And last, most importantly, my Dawn, my partner, my love, my one and only.

Anyone else who wants to, feel free. Please nobody feel smited. Just comment as so I know you've done it.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Studying Vibrations in McLaughlin Hall, Fluids labs in Clark Hall Pub every Friday, teaching ArtSci frosh how to say "would you like fries with that", all at Queen's University, in Kingston, Ontario.

What were you doing 5 years ago?
Selling Pre-Paid Legal and ATM machines in Windsor and Detroit, preparing to move to Los Angeles. Bitter, single, and I think I drank too much and smoked too much herb.

What were you doing one year ago?
Still living in Ontario, I was preparing to finish film school (yeah I returned after all my high priced fancy engineer education), and had just met the love of my life face to face. To the day, I think I may have been at Niagara Falls.

What were you doing yesterday?
Seeing as it's just past midnight, I found out Smallville couldn't hold onto me as a day call, and as such, went crab fishing with Dawn and caught one, while I have been waiting for IATSE to call to give me another day call.

Five snacks you enjoy:
Mr. Noodles
Ben & Jerry's Half Baked Ice Cream
Oreo Blizzards
Kosher Dill Pickles
Popcorn

Five songs I know all the words to:
Oh Canada
Kyle's Mom is a Bitch - Eric Cartman
Edie (Ciao Baby) - The Cult
Keep on Rocking in the Free World - Neil Young
Like a Rolling Stone - Bob Dylan

Five things you would do if you had a million dollars:
1. Immediately take a vacation with Dawn to Lake Louise, staying in Chateau Lake Louise, for at least 1 week.
2. Afterwards, travel to the UK and meet Dawn's family.
3. Return, by a 24p, High Definition camera, and start shooting short films again as a Director.
4. Give a chunk to my parents, hell, they put up with my crap for 32 years.
5. Put a down payment on a house.

Five things you like doing:
1. Working. Yup, I'm nuts. But I enjoy working in film. Even if I'm just a lighting tech at the moment.
2. Spending time with Dawn.
3. Hiking in the mountains.
4. Watching films.
5. Writing films and stories.

Five bad habits
1. Being paranoid that people are out to get me. Sound weird? As some of my friends will attest, my online nick for the longest time was Mulder. And my best and longest running mate, Todd, can attest to it. Hell, I can quote the Mulderisms from the X-Files even now. See, I'm the central figure in an ongoing government plot to conceal the existence of extra-terrestrials on the planet. It's a global conspiracy, with players in the highest levels of power, whose effects stem to the lives of every man, woman and child on the planet. Of course no one believes me. I'm a annoyance to my superiors, a joke to my peers. They call me Spooky. Spooky Mulder. Whose sister was abducted by aliens when I was a child, and now I chase after little green men with a badge and a gun, shouting to the heavens or whoever will listen that the fix is in and the sky is falling. And when it hits, it's going to be the shit storm of all time.
2. Quoting film and television verbatim. Like above. Just don't get me started on the holy saga, being Star Wars. I'm just perfecting the Geonosian dialect, and can speak all the other alien languages. Yup, I'm a dork, in the worst way.
3. Under stress I anger easily, but bottle it up until I explode.
4. I over commit myself.
5. I don't get adequate rest, and overdo it on coffee and Red Bull.

Five things I would never wear again
1. Those gaudy fluorescent T-Shirts from the 80's.
2. A mullet. Ok, it's not wear, but I'd never have my hair that way again. Ok, so I would never ever have had or will have my hair that way. Though I had a mohawk during Frosh Week in my first and second year of university, spiked up with schillack, and with gentian violet purple dye on my skin. Funnily enough I WOULD do that again.
3. Anything with a Toronto logo on it.
4. Cheesey red ties (cuz in sales some think red influences sales... odd).
5. Speedo's. Damn my father, and former boss, for getting male lifeguards to wear the hideous things. Though the girls liked me in them for some reason.

Five favorite toys
1. My car. I've been through ups and downs with her, and I gotta give the auto it's props.
2. My 'pooter.
3. My camera.
4. My tools.
5. My baseball glove.

Now, with all that done, anxiously awaiting my tags responses.
neolithic pondered at 00:06
Comments: Post a Comment