<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d12686247\x26blogName\x3dA+Golden+World\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://agoldenworld.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_CA\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://agoldenworld.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d968471568558905784', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
I'm BAAAAAAAAAAACK!

And it seems that I haven't posted much over the weekend. Okay, let's not break thumbs. I didn't hit a computer for four days. As such, for filler to bring me up four posts today, I bring you a meme, courtesy of Meredith.

1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME: Jeff*** ****** Vickers
2. WHAT COLOUR UNDERWEAR ARE YOU WEARING? Erm... a towel, just got out of the shower.
3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? 867-5309 - Jenny DAMN YOU TOMMY TUTONE!
4. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Four Chicken Weiners with Hot Sauce last night. I didn't have the energy to cook or blog after 12 hours of site seeing through the Cariboo and Kamloops.
5. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Black. Give yourself, to the Dark Side of the Force. It is the only way to save your friends. Especially for... sister. So you have a twin sister. Your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for her are strong. Obi-Wan was wise to hide her from me. Now his failure is complete. If you will not turn to the Dark Side, then perhaps SHE WILL!
6. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Mom. I don't get a lot of phone calls, except for business.
7. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Eyes. They are the windows to the soul.
8. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS? Yeah, except she never can be reached anymore.
10. FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Since Coke rots my teeth now, Rye and Coke, the former, is out of the question. As such, I have to go with frosty pints of Stella Artois.
11. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, but if you see any pictures of me, my glasses are becoming more obvious.
12. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Shy, no. I, however, am too comitted and in love with Dawn to ever consider any other. That and she'd tear my balls off. Love you babe!
13. HUGS OR KISSES? Erm... both. Guess this question is geared towards the ladies.
14. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships. Period. I wouldn't give Dawn up for anything.
16. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? Don't email. Post. And I'm sure someone will blast this off of my site, just as I blasted from an email.
17. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? My guesses are too bad, so as such, Dawn.
18. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Somebody who doesn't have a blog?
19. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Just finished Angels and Demons by Dan Brown, finally, and now eagerly anticpate cracking into Star Wars and Philosophy, ed. by Kevin S. Decker and Jason T. Eberl.
20. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Erm... Drove through Kamloops (as we left the Cariboo in the afternoon), and took loads of piccies until it was dark. Bought Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story, which is brilliant. If Dawn and I weren't so knackered, we may have had a "Sexy Party".
21. LAST PLACE YOU WENT ON HOLIDAY? Just got back from Quesnel, BC, for a four day sourjourn in the Cariboo.
22. WHO/WHAT INSPIRES YOU? Black figures with mechanical breathing devices, One-Year-Olds bent on world domination and killing mom's named Lois, my sis, her man and her newborn son, and my babe Dawn.
23 BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN? Hot Barbecque spicy flavour.
24. FAVOURITE CAR? Lamborghini Diablo Roadster.
25. FAVOURITE FLOWER? Flower? Too girly. Plant... Venus Fly Trap. And not the DJ Venus Fly Trap.
26. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Yes. Yes I can. Dawn I bet will be surprised by this.
27. RED OR WHITE WINE? Red wine. So long as it's Italian.
28. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Went out for drinks with Dawn, James, and Carla back in Toronto, on a very cold day, under threat from Dawn not to go overboard.
29. WHAT IS YOUR STAR SIGN? Saggitarius, the archer. Firmly based in reality while shooting for your dreams.
30. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yes. And I still am.
31. MOTTO: A few. Veni, vidi, vicci. Et tu, Brute? Give yourself to the Dark Side. Quis Dolor Cui Dolium.
neolithic pondered at 13:14
Comments: Post a Comment