Sunday, October 16, 2005
The James Lipton Meme
Found at Via Sequencia
At the end of each episode of Inside the Actors Studio, insipid host James Lipton always asks his guests ten questions. This meme is about answering those questions.
Here are the rules:
1. Copy the questions and provide your own answers in your own blog.
2. Tag as many or as few people as you like.
3. Report back here to the comments and let me know that you answered so that we all might be edified.
4. If you don't have a blog of your own, just leave your answers in the comments.
Here are the questions:
1. What is your favorite word? Well, if meh counted as a word, Meh. Otherwise, it's got to be phlegm, just for it's spelling and phonetic sense.
2. What is your least favorite word? Republican.
3. What turns you on? My Dawn.
4. What turns you off? The nasty medical oddity shows on TLC/Discovery.
5. What is your favorite curse word? Calisse. God I love the French language. You can swear and it sounds so delightful.
6. What sound do you love? The THX warmup in the theatres.
7. What sound do you hate? Sound that is out of sync with the picture. It drives me nuts. Even more so than seeing ADR in a film.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? In film, I want to shift to editing, then directing. Out of film, teaching some obscure film technology course to anti-tech film students (I guess pure writers, just to fuck with them).
9. What profession would you not like to participate in? Anything in the military.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? The beer's right over there...
I'm not going to tag anyone, as nobody seems to care, well except Dawn. So she's tagged.
neolithic pondered at 01:48
Comments: Post a Comment