<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d12686247\x26blogName\x3dA+Golden+World\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://agoldenworld.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_CA\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://agoldenworld.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d968471568558905784', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Meme number One for the evening

As per being tagged by Nugget...

Copy the questions and then insert your own answers. Then you can either nominate someone to be tagged, or just tag everyone.

What were three of the stupidest things you've ever done in your life?

1. Let not just one, but two fat men (it's not that they're fat, but rather, the two individuals are similarily assholes, and coincidentally, both were quite overweight) push and bully me around.
2. Letting a great many decide for me what my future was to entail.
3. Visited Watkins Glen, NY, on not just one, but THREE seperate occasions.

At the current moment, who has the most influence in your life?

A few.
1. Dawn. When others didn't believe in me, she did. No matter what happened in the last 18 months (well just about 18 months), she told me nothing else matters as long as we have each other. And she's stood by those words through thick and thin. And she's the only one who has ever tried to live up to their words to me. I love you babe. Thank you for everything you do.
2. Myself. Only on the basis that I don't believe in fate, that you must take control of your own destiny, and every action I take influences my future in some way.
3. David Lynch. When I'm down, I remember why I'm in this rat race. To make movies, that ultimately, are so complex, bizzare, and surreal that it would make my idol's films look very straightforward in comparison.

If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were only allowed to pick up five people for Dinner, who would you pick?

Well, part of it would be all four of my grandparents. Dawn never had the opportunity to meet any of them, and for some odd reason, I feel more of my character has come from them, not necessarily from my parents. As for the fifth, my late Uncle Dave.

If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?

1. That the Canucks win the Stanley Cup, this season, in an All-Canadian final (vs. Ottawa).
2. That I can work in film without ever having to worry about money.
3. That Dawn and I can one day have a child.

Someone is visiting your hometown/place you live at the moment. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things to avoid.

Well, in Ontario, Dawn and I were season's pass holders at Canada's Wonderland. In Vancouver, we have Playland. It's a piss poor substitute. Dawn and I could spend a whole day there, but I couldn't imagine spending more that one or two hours at Playland. Also, in Ontario, Dawn and I spent way too much time at Second Cup. There's very few here, and a low population of Tim Horton's, in lieu of the Borg Starbucks, who has the world's shittiest coffee (though their lattes are nice).

Two things to avoid? Simply put, Surrey and Hastings. Well, unless you're fond of being assaulted/murdered/addicted to crystal meth.

Name one thing that has changed your life

Dawn. She makes me feel special every single day, makes me feel like things matter, that I'm important. I haven't felt that way in so long, and Dawn rekindled that in me. I love you babe.

Now I'm supposed to tag people. Well, whoever wants to do this who's read it. Just link back to me.

Cheers.
neolithic pondered at 20:58
Comments: Post a Comment