<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d12686247\x26blogName\x3dA+Golden+World\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://agoldenworld.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_CA\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://agoldenworld.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d968471568558905784', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, October 09, 2005
Meme's to do while my brain finishes solidifying

Well, they say hanging by HMI lights (the ones that simulate daylight) causes cancer (so if you're near one, don't sit on the ballast, lest you get various cancers of the genetalia). As for me, they turn my brain into sludge, which, to this day, I do believe is well documented on this blog.

As such, here's a couple of meme's from Wendy, as so that I can make a post soon.

First, grand-stolen-borrowed from Hidden Blogger:

7 Things That Scare Me
1. Losing my Dawn.
2. Doing lighting calls on "Condor" lifts.
3. Dying.
4. Not being a success.
5. The power that Dubya has on the American people.
6. Stephen Harper (and just about any other Canadian Neo-Conservative).
7. The ignorance of the religious right in the face of sheer, unadulterated fact.

7 Things I like most
1. My Dawn.
2. Watching Canada kick the American's ass in hockey.
3. Stella Artois.
4. Downhill Skiing.
5. Making films.
6. The holy saga (Star Wars, that is).
7. David Lynch, the greatest filmmaker ever.

7 Most important things in my room
1. Dawn (well, she's there when she's sleeping *ahem*).
2. Alarm clock.
3. Whatever book I'm reading at the moment.
4. Clothes.
5. My tools (yup, our apartment is rather small).
6. The bed.
7. Laundry hamper (no, there's not much to the bedroom, but the hamper's important as to making sure the room doesn't become a total disaster).

7 Random facts about me
1. I speak four languages.
2. I had my tonsils removed when I was 2 years old.
3. I went to high school with Jeff O'Neill, the same high school Adam Oates attended.
4. I have way too many reciepts in my coat pockets.
5. My car is usually littered with Tim Horton's cups.
6. I love professional wrestling.
7. I can quote the entire Star Wars saga verbatim, and can recite the alien dialogue in it's native tongue, including R2's beeps and Chewbacca's roars and growls.

7 Things I plan (hope) to do before I die
1. Direct a feature length Documentary that makes it to theatres.
2. Get my PhD (finally).
3. Have a son child with Dawn.
4. Visit Italy (it's where Dawn and I want to have our honeymoon).
5. Win an Oscar, only to snub the Academy as I accept it.
6. Work on a film with God David Lynch.
7. Hang out with the Vancouver Canucks after they won the Stanley Cup.

7 Things I can do
1. Bench press 100 lbs greater than my weight (an impressive feat considering I'm skin and bones).
2. Get good exposure on 16mm and 35mm film.
3. Make home video footage look like it was shot on film.
4. Play Hockey.
5. Downhill Ski (and instruct downhill skiing... psst... Dawn, think moguls).

6. Remember a ton of useless hockey statistics. Well, they're not useless really. I just have to find a way to make them pay off.
7. Drive across Canada (though I'm not too excited about ever having to do it again).

7 Things I can't do
1. Dance, as I have NO rythym.
2. Gain weight.
3. Tolerate discriminative behaviour patterns.
4. Keep my hair neat.
5. Drink lots of Canadian beer at one sitting (I get hangovers from all the additives).
6. Multitask in a creative environment. I zone out. All reality disappears.
7. Hunt for sport.

7 Words/Phrases I say the most
1. Right.
2. I have an idea. Why don't you kill Lois?
3. You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor...
4. Last night I had this dream. I was in a red room, and a little man...
5. Babe
6. Dawn.
7. Damn!

7 Celeb crushes
1. Gillian Anderson (yeah, yeah, I know, the whole X-Files thing, but hey).
2. Lara Flynn Boyle (Twin Peaks era).
3. Uma Thurman (as Beatrix Kiddo).
4. Julianne Moore (from Boogie Nights).
5. Heather Graham (Boogie Nights / Austin Powers).
6. Jan Smithers (Bailey Quarters from WKRP).
7. Catherine Zeta Jones (Michael Douglas is a lucky, old man).

7 People tagged:
1. Dawn.
2. Jana.
3. Todd.
4-7. Anyone else who wants to do this.

Musical Meme

You have to answer all the questions using song titles from 1 muscial artist.

Artist: Nine Inch Nails

1.) Are you a male or female? Big Man With A Gun

2.) Describe yourself: Sanctified

3.) How do you feel about yourself? Kinda I Want To

4.) Describe your ex boyfriend / girlfriend: Reptile

5.) Describe your current boy / girl situation: Purest Feeling

6.) Describe your current location: Down In It

7.) Describe where you want to be: Wish

8.) Your best friend is: Dead Souls

9.) Your favorite color is: Sunspots

10.) You know that: March of the Pigs

11.) What's the weather like? The Downward Spiral

12.) If your life was a TV show, what would it be called? Head Like a Hole

13.) What is life to you? Terrible Lie

14.) What is the best advice you have to give? Happiness In Slavery

15.) If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Piggy
neolithic pondered at 00:13
Comments: Post a Comment