<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d12686247\x26blogName\x3dA+Golden+World\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://agoldenworld.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_CA\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://agoldenworld.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d968471568558905784', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 14, 2005
Okay, maybe I'm a little slow...

Or maybe it hasn't been until I've been less busy in the movie business that I've taken notice of all the old, but good shows on the vast plethora of cable channels out there these days.

Just as a little back story, my parents never had cable. Just recently, they finally broke down and got a Bell ExpressVu sattelite as even a clear, local channel such as CBC wouldn't even come in for them on their antenna.

Anyhow, now that I'm a bit more tuned in, I get to see more Family Guy (ok, I own EVERY episode on DVD), more Trailer Park Boys, and am getting re-acquainted with a certain, old series about a military medical hospital in south east Asia.

No, not M*A*S*H, though that was a good show. I'm talking about China Beach. That show was brilliant, and when I was young I had a crush on Dana Delany

Yes, you can start calling me geek anytime now.

Anyhow, it's a shame that such good shows only lasted a few years, as China Beach made only 3 seasons. Join me in prayer that the DVD comes out soon.

It's a shame that good programming like that is fewer and farther between now more than ever.

C'est la vie. Tabarnacle!
neolithic pondered at 01:23
Comments: Post a Comment