<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d12686247\x26blogName\x3dA+Golden+World\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://agoldenworld.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_CA\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://agoldenworld.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d968471568558905784', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, October 01, 2005
You know what really grinds my gears - 10/01/05

You know what really grinds my gears? The fact that Blogger is just about the best free blogging service out there. Not that I'm pottying other services. Just blogger gives you much more control as to templates, add ons, and the like.

But why does this grind my gears? Because yesterday, I nearly had several blogosphere heart attacks. Firstly, it seemed my prose was flushed down the proverbial loo of the BloggerTM trash bin. After making another post. I re-posted the story, and then the other post disappeared. Then, after another repost, things were good. Until I added a link. Then I lost everything since Thursday.

Well, I lose it. I snap. I headfake BloggerTM with a deleted post... flurry to the solarplexus.

Wait a minute. That's The ChampTM. Still, after looking around (and signing up for) several of the other blog services, it seems Blogger's still ace (less Typepad, but I have no desire to spend money blogging if I don't have to).

As for Blogger, you're lucky, as a few posts have magically "re-appeared". And you've inspired an ongoing post, ripped off blatantly from this man...



YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS

Coming repeatedly to this blog.
neolithic pondered at 18:48
Comments: Post a Comment