<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d12686247\x26blogName\x3dA+Golden+World\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://agoldenworld.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_CA\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://agoldenworld.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d968471568558905784', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, December 18, 2005
Random Meh-me

Well, Dawn tagged me on Friday, and as such, here we go.

Post 5 random and weird facts about yourself, then at the end, list the names of 5 people whom you in turn tag. So here are my five weird and random facts.

1. I have had narrow ear canals since birth, and I have vague memories of doing loads of hearing tests. There was contemplation of surgery, though the doctors felt they didn't need to perform any. Now, as it seems, I have the best hearing of anyone I know. I can even hear a lightsabre from across London Drugs (much to Dawn's chagrin).

2. I can wiggle my ears. I accidentally let that slip in high school, and the fact added to the ridicule that I absorbed on an almost daily basis.

3. I saw Duran Duran perform in Maple Leaf Gardens in 1983 (oh the joys of Junior High) the same night they shot the video for The Reflex.

4. I eat more than most people twice my own weight, and also have an alcohol tolerance to body weight ratio that is downright inhuman.

5. Not that this last one is a shock, but I know all six Star Wars scripts by heart, even to the extent of doing the alien languages perfectly with correct accents (including Geonosian). Yes, I'm a dork/geek/nerd, desperately in need of a life. Meh.

As for tags... hmmm... dunno if I have five vigilant readers, so those who do read and do it, leave a comment and linkbacks and the like.

That is all.
neolithic pondered at 22:42
Comments: Post a Comment