Sunday, December 18, 2005
Well, Dawn tagged me on Friday, and as such, here we go.
Post 5 random and weird facts about yourself, then at the end, list the names of 5 people whom you in turn tag. So here are my five weird and random facts.
1. I have had narrow ear canals since birth, and I have vague memories of doing loads of hearing tests. There was contemplation of surgery, though the doctors felt they didn't need to perform any. Now, as it seems, I have the best hearing of anyone I know. I can even hear a lightsabre from across London Drugs (much to Dawn's chagrin).
2. I can wiggle my ears. I accidentally let that slip in high school, and the fact added to the ridicule that I absorbed on an almost daily basis.
3. I saw Duran Duran perform in Maple Leaf Gardens in 1983 (oh the joys of Junior High) the same night they shot the video for The Reflex.
4. I eat more than most people twice my own weight, and also have an alcohol tolerance to body weight ratio that is downright inhuman.
5. Not that this last one is a shock, but I know all six Star Wars scripts by heart, even to the extent of doing the alien languages perfectly with correct accents (including Geonosian). Yes, I'm a dork/geek/nerd, desperately in need of a life. Meh.
As for tags... hmmm... dunno if I have five vigilant readers, so those who do read and do it, leave a comment and linkbacks and the like.
That is all.
neolithic pondered at 22:42
Comments: Post a Comment