<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d12686247\x26blogName\x3dA+Golden+World\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://agoldenworld.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_CA\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://agoldenworld.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d968471568558905784', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, January 27, 2006
Another Meh-me I've Been Tagged With

Yup, thanks completely to My Babe.

Here we go...

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:

1. Win an OscarTM some offbeat film, then completely snub the Academy while wearing a Canadian Flag draped over me like a poncho. I am accompanied up the stage with a hockey great, bearing the Stanley Cup. The end of my speech rings to the tone of "Oscars, like the Holy Grail, are now ours.... Bwahahahahaha." Okay, maybe I'm a bit bitter. Meh.
2. Direct one of Al Pacino, Christopher Walken, Ewan McGregor, Ian McKellan, or Hugh Jackman.
3. Hang with Michael Moore in our old age and piss on George W. Bush's grave.
4. Visit Rome and Palermo with Dawn.
5. Guest voice on Family Guy. Maybe the Simpsons, if they start writing better episodes again.
6. Semi-retire by fifty, and live in the film off-season in Revelstoke, BC.
7. Watch the Canucks win the Stanley Cup.

Seven Things I Cannot Do:

1. Smoke cigarettes. Over one year smoke free and still counting.
2. Teach Dawn HTML.
3. Sing. Though Dawn has delusions that I can at least sing New York, New York at karaoke, I would like to present to the court that both her and I were drunk.
4. Drink coffee without spilling it. Just like anybody who graduated from university, we can drink loads of beer, hit an inebriated state, bounce off walls, and not spill a precious drop of sweet beer. But coffee first thing in the morning, without shaking, and it just jumps out of the cup on your hand.
5. Tolerate utterly retarded drivers.
6. Watch Family Guy without splitting my sides laughing.
7. Live my life without Dawn.

Seven Things That Attract Me To...Blogging:

1. Just plain writing whatever comes to me.
2. It's the best outlet I know of that most closely supports freedom of speech.
3. Occasionally, and just occasionally, this ACTUALLY GETS READ.
4. Flaming ignorant people who leave assinine replies to posts, demonstrating that they really aren't reading the subtext, just misquoting me and getting the soapbox out.
5. Hockey war posts with Peter. Canucks are up 2-1 (gamewise) against the Wings buddy!
6. Occassionally, some friends come out ot the woodwork and reply. You know who you are. And I know it tends to be more convenient than email.
7. A good, free web presence.

Seven Things I Say Most Often:

1. "The thing you have to understand here is..."
2. "Right!"
3. "At the end of the day..."
4. "I have an elegant solution. Why don't you kill Lois?"
5. "Wuv Woo", this one only to Dawn.
6. "Meh."
7. "Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way to save your friends."

Seven Books That I Love:

1. The Art of War - Sun Tzu
2. Tao Te Ching - Lao Tzu
3. Leading From the Heart - Mike Krzyzewski
4. Lord of the Rings - J.R.R. Tolkien
5. Have A Nice Day - Mick Foley
6. In the Blink of an Eye - Walter Murch
7. Lynch on Lynch - ed. Chris Rodley

Seven Movies That I Watch Over and Over Again:

1. The Star Wars Saga
2. The Godfather Trilogy
3. Mulholland Dr.
4. Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me
5. Blue Velvet
6. Eraserhead
7. Bowling for Columbine

Seven People I Want To Join In Too:

Well, I rarely get a actual result from most of these, so the first seven to do this from reading mine will get some linkage here (and for newer visitors, a linkback).

YES. YOU TOO CAN BE A LINK WHORE.

That is all.

* UPDATE

Seven Bloggers who did this.
1. Peter
2. Your Name and Link Here
3. Your Name and Link Here
4. Your Name and Link Here
5. Your Name and Link Here
6. Your Name and Link Here
7. Your Name and Link Here

That is all.
neolithic pondered at 22:39
Comments: Post a Comment