<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d12686247\x26blogName\x3dA+Golden+World\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://agoldenworld.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_CA\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://agoldenworld.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d968471568558905784', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
I think I might have a fan club

Thanks to the wonderful people at Sitemeter, I can track what refers people to my site. Even though I don't do that much blog surfing, it seems blog referral services constitute the majority of my traffic.

Hence my typical snipe at my own lack of popularity, saying I only have 4 or 5 readers. That should probably read that I have 4-5 consistant readers.

But it seems any time I post anything about X-Men 3, all the X-Men fanatics over at Superhero Hype picked up on this meh-me, where I made it rather clear I'd rather be shooting X-3 than helping explain High Definition to customers at Best Buy.

Well, the last time I posted about X3, it seemed I was barraged by questions asking me to reveal the plot, to which I firmly denied. Now I just find it amusing that my meh-me, which has but one X3 reference, has gotten me several hits already today.

Yippeeeeee. Dawn, I'm catching up!!!

Though what I really found amusing was the response to the "update from crew member" entry, posted by ElectriX, somewhere in the UK, that the film isn't way behind schedule, and there's only a few more shots to do.

Now bear this in mind. X3 was supposed to be wrapped early December, and I believe it wrapped early January, one month later. To make a long story short, I'm sure 20th Century Fox didn't need those millions of dollars for extra cast and crew wages, equipment and truck rental, craft and catering, and so forth. Frankly, a show that's even just a few days over schedule is way over schedule.

It's amusing how the hardcore fans just tend to overlook such details.

That is all.
neolithic pondered at 11:43
Comments: Post a Comment