<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d12686247\x26blogName\x3dA+Golden+World\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://agoldenworld.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_CA\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://agoldenworld.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d968471568558905784', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 20, 2006
M.C.F.A.T. Episode X - Dieter Joins the Sith

And here we go...

1) You loved it, but critics hated it, or vice versa. Who's right?

Well, before I even get into the answers for this, I just want to leave a side comment. My opinion is ALWAYS in contrast to the critics. So who is right? Frankly, I am. For this one reason. Because I watch movies for just one person. Me. So my opinion matters to me much more than some critics. Hell, I use their bad reviews to select films I want to see next. Unless it's a shitty remake. Then I could very well agree with them almost every time.

2) What's the most expensive hobby you've had?

Well, when I lived in Windsor, Ontario, which, incidentally is right across the river (or detroit) from Detroit, Michigan, I had desires to go see baseball games. Every. Single. Weekend. But the Tigers were just total shit. So I travelled to Cleveland, Ohio, most weekends to see sets of two or sometimes three games. I must have dropped $500-1000 per weekend easily. Oops.

3) What sports, if any, have you played as part of an organized team? What sports, if any, have you played for fun?

As a part of an organized team, I have played baseball, softball, volleyball, giant slalom skiing, freestyle moguls, and of course hockey. For fun, in addition to the above, I've played football, Canadian rules North American rugby, basketball, horseshoes, ping pong, golf, full contact golf, ethanol based boat racing, caps, quarters, dice, and of course the most difficult of all drinking games, the SmurfsTM drinking game.

4) What would you do if you had a pet monkey?

Simple. Change my name to Dieter, then command people to touch my monkey. Touch my monkey. Touch him. Love him.

5) Which is better: extreme heat or extreme cold?

Extreme cold. It provides more excuse for gratuitous shagging with your partner. Good night everybody!!!

Thanks to MCF for another good sequel.

That is all.
neolithic pondered at 22:42
Comments: Post a Comment